- Who We Are
- What We Do
- What's New
- Community Engagement
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Policy and Advocacy
- SEARAC Snapshot
- Get Involved
- Resource Center
- Contact Us
Take SEARAC's Financial Literacy Survey!
Dec 2 Take SEARAC's Financial Literacy Survey!
To better understand how much our community members know about banking, budgeting, saving and other financial services, SEARAC is undertaking a financial literacy assessment of Southeast Asian Americans in California.
If you or anyone you know lives in the state of California, please fill out the online survey. We would like for it to get as much circulation as possible!
Some things to keep in mind:
- The survey is completely anonymous.
- It only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be closed at midnight on Sunday, Dec. 16th, so don't delay!
- Fill it out by midnight on Dec. 16th, and be entered in our drawing to win a $25 Target gift card!
We hope this research will help us assist community based organizations, financial institutions, and other stakeholders to better serve the banking and financial needs of the Southeast Asian American community in California. Help us to better serve the Southeast Asian American community by participating in this important research.
May 18 SEARAC Joins Broad Coalition of 135+ Organizations in Firm Support of Race-Conscious Admissions Policies in Higher Education